Saturday, October 13, 2007

Major REPO! Sell ALL Furniture

Start up ROLL CALL. 1 Adult (Nicole), 2 kids (Nick and Rick), 4 toddlers (Ginger and Mary Ann, Lisa and Larry)

Sims moved to lot #5 from lot #1
Major REPO: Sell ALL Furniture.

The family didn't have a lot of furniture to start with. Here is a pre repo shot.
After repo... everything gone. I even sold the counters even though that wasn't part of the challenge.

Nanny comes to help out with the 4 toddlers.
Floor plan later in the game. Cribs purchased and tents for sleeping. Table and chairs in what was previously a bedroom.
Blowing bubbles to bring up fun so he will do his homework.

One of the toddlers age to child. Bringing up their fun is a real challenge. Blowing bubbles doesn't work as fast as I had hoped.
A really bad day at work.
I give up on trying to build their fun in new ways and give them a cat statue.
Sim grows up with a red aspiration.
A look at the Lot at the close of the round. Three tents for sleeping and the cribs sold. I replaced the counters.
The most challenging part of this round was dealing with getting the sims fun level up high enough to do their school work.
Roll Call at the end. Nicole (only adult), Rick and Nick are teens (twins), Ginger & Mary Ann (twins) and Larry and Lisa (twins) are kids.

6 Comments:

Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

tents for beds nice BV! i don't think i'd delete the cribs in my game.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Another first - I've never used the tents on a home lot. I find the best way to increase fun is Play Red Hands. Just 2 games maxes out fun even when it's near the bottom.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

I always forget about the tents. I'll have to look for them.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Snowen said...

I just found this site and think this challenge idea is great!

but I'm wondering about the second pic..why do you have the message?

12:05 AM  
Blogger javajan32 said...

The second picture was created in paint shop. I edited a chance card or some other pop up from the sims2 game. I did this to add a visual to the blog to mark the jar card.

My first thought was to take a picture of a jar and place the text on a strip of paper on the jar (like a label). I never got around to finding a picture of a jar or taking one to use in paint shop.

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Snowen said...

oh! so I've totally misunderstood! :p

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

best website stats