Sunday, September 23, 2007

Place 5 of each type of robot on the lot. (except servo)

Roll Call at Start up: 5 Adults, 4 kids, 2 toddlers, 1 pet
Sims who stayed on the lot: Adults: Walt and Kail, Kids: Twins Georgia and New Jersey, Tatanka and Mia Tatanka. Pet-Max
Sims who moved out to a different lot.
The above is more for my tracking than anyone else. I've also decided to reduce the number of grow up shots and use the roll call to track sims progress. With so many sims the grow up shots are overwhelming. I will show those that have unique traits, otherwise I probably wont.


Disaster Challenge: Place 5 of each type of robot on the lot. (except servo).
The robots tend to add interest to the game. I've had clean bots break down while a sim was at work. The sim returns to a lot full of garbage and a broken clean bot continues to spit out more. Munchi bots break down and bring spoiled food. The hydro bot will spray water all over causing weeds. With so many, I hope to have the "break down" issue to add interest to the lot.

Sadly, I didn't have an OFB lot created for my sims to just go and buy the bots, so I have to use most of the time to build the bots. I used the "badge juicer" (boolprop cheat) to give the sim a gold robot badge. Then began making 5 of each robot type.
She gave birth in the middle of her building. It ended up being a very glitchy twin birth. The one infant was stuck to her. One of the most unique birth glitches I've seen.
Lots of time has past. I have 5 of each robot created.


Walter turns on all the robots.
Max plays fetch with grim.


RIP Max.


4 Munchi bots deliver food for one hungry sim. Sadly, I can't store any of the food as leftovers. So the food is either consumed or tossed. I wasn't expecting this.
A toddler plays with one of the toy robots.

End Roll Call: Adults: Walt and Kail, Twins Georgia and New Jersey, Mia Tatanka and Tatanka, Robin and Ned.
-- -- -- --
Most of the time was creating the bots, sadly no chaos was caused by having so many on the lot. This disaster shall continue next round. (crossing fingers for major chaos) Sorry for such a dull update on this lot.

3 Comments:

Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

i didnt' realize toddlers could play with the toy robots. i can't wait for when the bots go haywire!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Hehe - dangerous move having all those robots. I hate it when the cleanbot goes crazy but then I hate mess (for my sims and in RL!)

1:31 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Hoping for chaos next round

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

best website stats