Sunday, September 23, 2007

Garden Club, tent and hammock woohoo, learn to hula, makeover, caught cheating,

Adults 2, children 5, toddler 2, pets 2

Disaster Card: Get into the garden club.

The five children aged to teen and sent to uni. (aged using a cheat due to game lag after BV added)

Twins born. (I know a total shocker)
BV: Digging for treasure. One sim hit a water line or natural spring.


You can make pretty good money digging up items. The treasure chest is worth ยง5,000. Other smaller items, add up pretty fast. I found a neat trick with this too. Once you start digging at one spot, you can queue up a line to continue digging in the same stop. The hole doesn't get deeper and they continue to pull things out of the ground. It saves time filling in the holes. Lots of holes cause low environment.
A shot of the pickpocket dressed in tropical clothes. He is looking for a target.

Sims sing with a ghost. Since it was a community lot, I couldn't turn on the lights in build mode to get a better shot.
BV brings a new woohoo spot.
A sim using a voodoo doll.

She is making friends with the massage NPC. You can see my sim over her shoulder. After the voodoo spell works, the NPC goes over and hugs my sim. The voodoo doll has an option to backfire too.
Another new woohoo spot, tent woohoo.


Interesting note. The two sims in the tent are Melissa and Mr. McCoy. Brandon is outside the tent clapping. He is currently in a love relationship with Melissa, but doesn't get upset with the vacation woohoo. Not sure if this is an odd happening or if your free to woohoo with anyone on vacation without loss of relationship.


For fun, I had Melissa Hatfield invite Mr. McCoy on vacation. While visiting a vacation community lot, he disappeared from my list. When I returned to the vacation home lot, he was on the lot waiting for me. This option to vacation will open up a lot of wonderful variables making vacation ep a really wonderful addition to the sims ep list.
Sims learn to hula.

Picture of my created vacation lot. Its a cheap lot. I've been recycling the vacation homes since there are not very many of them and not much space to add extras. I buy a vacation lot just before sending the family on vacation and then sell the lot once they return home. Items in the house are not deleted. This adds an interesting way to share items between sims households.
Vacation is over and everyone is returning home. I love that each carry their own suit cases.
Custom painting. This is the one option that I really love having that was part of the Pets EP. The sim is painting a picture of a spongebob toy next to a pineapple. Its a picture that I took with my digital camera. I plan to use it in a round of "pass the painting" when and if I ever draw up that disaster card.

Time to work on the disaster challenge. This is the lot before I add the plants and sculptures to prepare the lot for the garden club.
This is the after shot. The garden and trees are newly put down and are neutral in health.

Garden club arrives and I ask for membership. The next few shots are the garden club looking at the yard. I didn't get any negative marks.
The bear and the big tree stump comes from BV EP.
The well comes from BV EP.

Disaster card complete: I got into the garden club with a money bonus. The pop up said I needed to have a bigger garden or take better care of it. No wishing well was earned.
I'm giving a visiting sim a makeover. She is a zombie teen who ran away from home. After loading the BV EP, her face blinked blue and followed her. You can see her blue face over the driveway area. She must have had some cc on her face that the new ep doesn't recognize.
The makeover fixes her blank blinking face. I've had this happen before with sims who didn't have cc. So it may not be related to that at all, just a weird random thing.

The zombie teen is thinking of brains.
Brandon caught Melissa cheating.
Melissa is kissing the massage NPC. Friendship a result of the voodoo doll.

(I think the pictures are out of order. First the kissing, then the caught cheating.)


Interesting twist was that Brandon didn't care that Melissa woohoo'd Mr. Crabs in the tent during the vacation. Nothing changed in their relationship. The above took place the day they returned home from vacation.

Brandon decides to have a revenge affair. He kisses a girl he met on vacation.
Then they spend some time in the car. Both Melissa and Brandon are romance sims. So it was just a matter of time before something like this happened.
Mel slaps Brandon. "How dare you revenge cheat on me."
Twins Alfred and Leigh grow up to toddlers.
They are toddlers only a mother would appreciate. To bad their mom is a romance sim who only appreciates... well never mind.
I think their dad is Bob Ugly.


End of round 5: Melissa and Brandon, Twins Candy and Dan Dee age to child level. Infant twins Alfred and Leigh age to toddlers.


Thanks to the roll call shots, I can actually remember their names.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Heh - that's weird about the tent woohoo. Maybe it's OK because the sim can't see who's in the tent? Oh, you have to love those ugly kids. I mean they're just so ugly! My tip for gardening club is to buy at least 70 flower beds. I think you get 10 points per flower bed in good condition and need at least 700 points for the wishing well. I usually add a few statues and trees as well just to be safe. You can then sell the flower beds after the inspection - cheap, quick and low effort!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't even catch Candy and Dan Dee until the end. LOL. I like Melissa's makeover, although she's getting quite pudgy. ;P

Thanks for the gardening club tip, Sally! I will remember that.

8:46 AM  
Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

HAHA, how dare you revenge cheat on me!

OMG, those are some uuuugly babies. the blue blinking face thing is funny, i've never seen it in my game. though i have seen bald sims walking around because i deleted some custom hair.

again, awesome stuff with BV!

GO GRILLED CHEESE SPONGEBOB AND GRIMMY!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Wow, those toddlers, wow!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

best website stats