Sunday, September 23, 2007

Round 5

Round 4 (OFB round). With that objective I planned for each lot to have their own OFB lot and work it to rank 10. I managed this ending my personal challenge to work all of the Bluewater shops to rank 10. Bon Voyage (BV) was added during the McCoy round at OFB. Due to the mutliple NPC spawning problem of BV, I added the hack to end the spawning of NPC's. I don't have simpe so the instructions to delete the extra NPC files wasn't possible. Instead, I restored my saved game. I took a copy of N004 just before loading BV and pasted it to a different location on the computer. I used that saved copy to restore my game to the point prior to the massive NPC Spawning problem. This resulted in me losing about 5 OFB rank 10 shops. The loss is minimal, eventually I will work them back to rank 10. For now, I want to explore BV so the rank 10's will have to wait.





Round 5


Objective to continue on with the challenge. Sending some lots on vacation. With the additions of BV my game is running at a really bad lag. I've also lost all my hacks so am again (hip hip hooray) hack free (except the Anti-NPC spawning hack). I no longer have the unlimited sims on a lot hack. So my first objective is to reduce the number of sims on each lot. Reducing the number on each lot has reduced the lag on the playable lot. YEAH!!! There is a really long loading delay between lots. Very annoying at first but has resutled in me getting a lot of needed reading done.



Hatfield Round 5







Story in order Has links from round 1 to round 4 (OFB round), OFB tips and previous challenges played.


Summary: Round 1-3 This has a short summary of what happened on each lot on each round and links to the pages.


Summary OFB Round with links.





Summary of Round 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

best website stats