Saturday, October 13, 2007

Mega Disaster Challenge: Earthquake.

Continue with the Earthquake disaster card. With this lot I plan to give them the basic amount of items. Smalls structure for bathroom and infant/toddlers. The family starts with just the 20k handout. I expect this one to be more interesting.
Brandi and 7 toddlers. The toddlers all take off. The lot is vacant so I wonder where they are going. I freeze the game and click on one of the toddlers.
Brandi and the toddlers were previous residents of Lot #1. Some of the toddlers are hers and some are her step kids.
This is what I saw. "Eat Sand" how funny. You can't take toddlers on vacation, so the only way to get to see this is if you have a family living on beach front property. I continue to follow them as they head for the sand.
A shot of a couple toddlers munching on sand.
Close up of one toddler feasting on sand. The animation is about the same as when the toddlers eat dog food. I didn't think to look to see if it changed their hunger level. If it does, that's even twisted for the sims. ROFL
Several toddlers age up soon after moving into the lot.
While the toddlers are on the beach, I take the time to build a small house for them.


Since one toddler grew up, I needed to take her to school as to not risk a social worker visit. All the toddlers followed Brandi to the car. It looks a little dangerous to back out of your driveway with toddlers on the driveway.
Since there is no "death by car", I guess it really isn't actually risky. It still makes an interesting shot even if the danger isn't there.
I continued to add the basic items needed for this large family of toddlers. I forgot about keeping enough cash on hand to PAY the NANNY. This was a fun surprise. I wish I had planned this, but I didn't. I've only had this happen one other time and it was a result of a chance card that cleaned out my cash on hand, while the maid was at the house. (both funny).
The nanny takes the BBQ Grill as payment for her time.

Then asks.... "Now that I"m done with work, would you like to hang out?" (snicker)
You just took my BBQ grill for not having money to pay you, then ask if I want to hang out with YOU? This nanny must be kidding. If she wanted to be a real friend, she could have given the family a break on the nanny bill. Funny timing. At least she didn't lose friendship with the family for them not having the cash to pay her.
Brandi misses the BBQ grill.
A child feel asleep next to one of the tents. (its to dark to see the tent)

Toddler needs are in red, no nanny, so I sent Brandi to the energizer.
The next day, Brandi has a work day. I call the nanny who refuses to come. I don't remember if Brandi had a vacation day. I think she spent the day digging for treasures in the yard.
Kids come home on the bus. The boy laughs at the toddler sleeping on the ground. I've never seen this before, but found if funny.
The family continues to struggle. One adult with toddlers and kids is a lot for one sim. I hope the nanny will come give her a hand soon.
I try several new things to bring up fun (blowing bubbles, building sand castle). Most things tend to take a long time to get the fun up enough for them to do their homework. Brandi dug up a cat, so I decided to use that to increase their fun.
Building castles in the sand.
-- -- -- --
This was a fun lot. A challenge having one adult with all the toddlers.

3 Comments:

Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

beach front property looks like so much fun! haha, stupid nanny!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

LOL - toddlers eating sand! You've inspired me to build some beachfront properties for my sims.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Lots of toddler mania flashbacks with this lot. Thankfully they didn't all stay toddlers the entire time. I have to make a sub-hood now with beaches so my toddlers can eat sand too. wait, that sounds weird. I loved that the nanny wanted to hang out after taking their grill! Very funny. We did already know nannies are stupid though.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

best website stats