Tuesday, September 25, 2007

create a plantsim (detailed shots), Garden Club Wishing Well, take a bad picture

ROLL call start of house.


John Hatfield moved in. Reunited spouses.

They purchased the large garden community lot. The community lot was packaged at the point that all the trees were ready to harvest and the garden plots were near ready to harvest.
The community lot is the perfect lot for creating a plantsim. I pick a sim to be the plantsim and she is the primary one to spray for bugs.






The sims return home to try for the garden club.
They took the trees from the community lot with them in their backpacks.
Garden Club looking at the yard.

They earn the Wishing Well plus $1,435.
With BV you have a new option to ask a sim to take your picture. In the above shot I decided to take a "bad picture". I got a pop up saying that there was something wrong with the picture and suggested I try it again. I tried this again on another lot to get the pop up... ie took a picture with the head gone... and didn't get the pop up so am not sure why I got that. It was a funny surprise.
Another bad shot for funny.

End roll call.

3 Comments:

Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

so the plants when carried in your backpacks still work? mine seem to error out once moved - the sims can't interact with them anymore.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Interesting - I've never tried the "bad photo" option. I didn't even realize there was one in BV.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

The bad pictures were very funny. I know most of us have shots like that and we wonder why we don't just throw those out.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

best website stats