Saturday, October 13, 2007

Earthquake, woohoo in a photobooth,

Roll Call at the start.
Game running sluggish after BV added. First objective is to reduce the number of sims on the lot to the normal allowed for the game.

Mega Disaster.... Earthquake destroys the lot.

Before I started the McCoy family round, I drew 6 chance cards. I kept drawing cards that wouldn't work for the family I was on (wrong sim age). So decided to draw several at a time and then apply them to the houses that they would work in. Since I drew the earthquake one, I decided to use this as an opportunity to move the full McCoy clan to a new added neighborhood. I added the neighborhood that came with BV that allows for beach front property. Its a small neighborhood, but hope it will be big enough to last to the end of the challenge.

First adult sim picks up the paper and finds her own place.
She is currently Mr. McCoys wife. (wife #3) Ex-wife #2 was a family sim so I decided to leave her in the house and send the other one packing.
I send Brandi with the 7 youngest sims on the lot. This will allow me to try to get Marylena's IW to have 10 kids.

Renee aged to adult (with a little help from boolprop)
The final roll call for the house. Crabs, Marylena and twin girls.
Empty beach front property.

I start by laying down some tiles to decide location of rooms.
Sim magic. Poof. The house is built. Not the most attractive house, but it is sim functional.
Mr. McCoy ages to elder.

Marylena gets her IW of having 10 kids. WTG Crabs and Marylena.
Twins. Yale and Hartford.
First floor of the house. They had a few snaps in their backpacks that were purchased while visiting other sims community lots. I love that option with OFB. Its always a fun surprise to find what items the sims purchased. In this case, it was a great help with the infant care.
Mr. Crabs reaches the top of his career giving him his LTW.
Since I sort of messed up with the chance card, I drew another one. I was suppose to have the sims live with very basic things for a round (as little as possible). Instead, I built them a big house with most everything they needed.
Disaster Challenge: Woohoo in a photobooth.
The married couple woohoo in a photo booth. I didn't do the random sim woohoo, but may attempt that later.



Roll Call at the end of the round.
2 adults, 2 kids, 2 infants.
It was a fun round. I like the addition of the beach front property and the opportunity to build a new home for them.
The mega disaster wasn't much of an added challenge with this family. The next family will need to live with less items.

2 Comments:

Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

that's a nice house - i love the top section with the large windows.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

I love the house - nice building. I agree that autonomous shopping adds entertainment. Usually I just delete everything out of the backpacks. But once a sim autonomously bought a dog. When I opened the family I got a surprise message telling me one of my sims had purchased a new pet. So I just had to keep it!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

best website stats