Saturday, October 13, 2007

Earthquake, Create Ugly Sims

Roll Call. 2 adult sisters, 2 kids, 4 infants.



Disaster Card: Earthquake.
The family moves to their new lot.
I wanted to see what a sunburn alien looked like.

This very cute infant grows into a very "unique" looking toddler.
Mother and child. I merged the alien mom with Mr. Ugly. I didn't realize that infants didn't have unique features. The features first show up as toddlers. I've created several offspring with my dd special (ugly) sims. I look forward to watching them grow and watching the ugly fade.
Another "hard to look at" toddler. He looks a great deal like his father.

One more toddler to look at...
I had four infants in the house, I must have failed to get a picture of the other one.
I sent the mom to sunbathe among the sand castles.
With 2 adults juggling 4 infants and kids, the lot was basicly uneventful.

3 Comments:

Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

*scream* that is an uuugly toddler.

the sunburned alien looks funny.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

So do aliens get sunburn or do they have different levels of melatonin?!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

A sun burnt alien is interesting. Ahhh!!!! Those toddlers are not attractive!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

best website stats