Saturday, October 18, 2008

G3

Here is most of the children of the G2 sims. I planned to play each generation to adulthood before bringing in the next generation. My objective is watching how long it takes the ugly to go away. I decided it was easier to share the entire generation at one time instead of jumbled here and there.


The parents are at the top, the two adults. Since some household had more than one set of parents I started to put the parents of each child next to the toddler.

Jack is the sim with the born in frown. He has created the most interesting kids. He had 7 kids with Jan.

All of G3 went to uni. This helped to have everyone return to the neighborhood at the same time. I put a shot of the spouse next to the sims who already found matches.

Tammy and Alvin had 3 kids. So far, Anastasia is the only one who has found a mate.

Trish and Orlando had 2 kids. I was playing this household when I added Apartment life into the game. Trish and Orlando are evil (green) witch (not shown). The two kids are good witches. These were the first two G3 kids to age to adult and find spouses. They have a shot from their wedding instead of a full shot of their spouse.


Tori and Brandon had one child together. Tori is a romance sim causing the marriage to not last very long. Brandon divorced Tori, throwing her out of their home. He raised Archie by himself.

Here are the rest of Tori's kids. She is the first in the challenge to have one of Goopys kids. I have a side challenge to have lots of kids by Goopy. So far, I've not worked that hard on it. Tori also had kids with Talin and Charley while they were married to her sisters. Charley is married to Ella. Talin is married to Tonya.


Tonya and Talin had two kids together.

Jack and Cara had one child together. Jack also had the child of an alien.



Sleven (lucky number) married Lilly and had 4 kids. Two of the kids were taken by the social worker. It was an unplanned social worker visit. Something glitchy happened, but don't recall what it was. I decided to save and exit. I figured I can bring the kids back into the game later when the Ugly has gone.

Ella and Charlie had 3 kids together. The last child is the result of a the Butler putting in a few extra hours at work.
Jake and Ella's kids were the most "interesting" looking. I didn't plan to have lots of kids this round. I just couldn't resist the urge to see how the next one would look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

best website stats