Monday, April 13, 2009

Don't Pay The Nanny.

My sim got fired from work due to a bad chance card. She was needing the pay check to pay for the nanny. She was short paying the nanny the full amount for her service.
The nanny took the BBQ grill.


Then asked if I wanted her to hang out with her?
ROFL... NO I DON'T think so, you just called the sim a slacker and then took her BBQ Grill. Do your honestly think she wants to hang out with you?




I called her back a few days later and she still refused to come back to work. It didn't take long before she would come back.

2 Comments:

Blogger sims2fan08/tacy00p said...

Hah, what, you didn't want her to hang out after? ROFL I've refused (or been unable) to pay the nanny before too, and she took the toilet, cracked me up. What an odd thing to take!

8:34 AM  
Blogger javajan32 said...

ROFL... the toilet.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

best website stats